I don’t believe in good or bad
luck, however to say our pets have not help me mentally or physically you can
never prove otherwise that they help to me or my family.
Since having our first pet snake I
have gone from having to take medications for Bi-polar and depression to not needing them
to control it. When first being told I have diabetes and was not being
manageable through medications to being it being manageable since having them.
When we
had our first pitbull, she was there through every time I needed help with my
back problem to include a time where my legs gave way and took a severe blow to
my lower back; a blow which left me unable to move for almost an hour. She stood be me and even pulled me unto my
side to relieve pressure on my back and in time was able to get up and even
stood by me the next few days in case it happened again. She even stopped 2 attempted break-ins at our
place and alerted me to someone trying to break-in to our next door elderly neighbor.
Since having our present pit bull, he has
acted like a service dog to me even though he not trained as one. He has been there when I have lost my balance
due to my medical problems to prevent me from falling and has helped me to
recover when I have fallen. I have
dropped 30 lbs since he has been with us.
He has also helped in controlling my Bi-polar issues.
I have gone from taking around 11 different types of medications for my health problems to 2. The two I take are medication to lower cholesterol and for acid reflux. Again to say our pets have not help me or to say they are bad luck there is no validity to make that claim.
No comments:
Post a Comment